Nanfeng Professional Grade Guqin (Early Ming Dynasty Fir)
Nanfeng early-mid ming dynasty aged fir collectable Guqin
- Brand : Nanfeng
- Face plate : Early – Mid Ming Dynasty Aged Fir
- Back plate : Fir / Catalpa ovata / Bahama white wood / Rosewood
- Emblem : Mica
- Style selection : Zhongni / Fuxi / Shennong / Jiaoye / Hundun / Lingji / Luoxia
- String : Steel string with nylon cover
- Pegs : Tracwood
- Lacquer mix : Raw lacquer with cornu cervi degelatinatumm or tile ash
- Accessories: a blue floral cloth guqin bag, a guqin hard cover case, a guqin cleaning cloth and two guqin anti slip padding
In 1996, Mr. Shan Weilin founded the Nanfeng brand and became the first company specializing in the production of Guqin after the Cultural Revolution in China. Nanfeng brand has successively won honorary titles such as “China Famous Brand” and “China Famous Qin Workshop”. The guqin produced by Nanfeng is made of fine materials from the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and is refined by hand. The shape is dignified and simple, and the tone is loose and round. It forms a work of art that integrates musical instruments, lacquerware, materials, poems, calligraphy, seals, and seal carvings. It gives the impression of aesthetics that it is in the body of the qin, but the title is beautiful outside the rhyme. It has high humanistic value, aesthetic value, use and collection value, and is sought after by many guqin enthusiasts and collectors at home and abroad.
In addition to selling well in various provinces and cities across the country and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, Nanfeng Guqin is also exported to music schools and guqin collectors in the United States, Japan, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore and many other countries. It has a high reputation in the industry.
Meet our teachers who are professional and well-educated to share their knowledge with our students.Teacher's Team